Monday, July 30, 2012

GF brownies

Hello all,
I just tried a nee brownie mix by "Hodgson Mill"'s that is pretty good. I found this one at Sobey's, it took around 20 minutes to cook and it is fairly chocalatey, while it is still warm it is more cake like in texture but still tastes good and it says on the box that as it gets colder it will firm up more but I'm no waiting that long, like I said it tastes good warm as well.
We also tried the "Betty Crocker" white cake. While warm it tastes very eggy and not so much like a cake however the next day it tasted more like cake but not enough for me to buy again when there are better choices out there.
Here are a few images of the brownies:

I had my piece with Coconut ice cream and cinnamon.

Enjoy, till next time.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment