Monday, August 6, 2012

PhotoAlley's Creative Haven

If you haven't had a chance to check out my shop you should go now, I have some new listings up and I have changed a few other so they are now made to order, you can now choose the colour you would like to order instead of the already made items. I am now saving the already made items for Applefest so if you saw one earlier that you liked and it is no longer up on the shop come by my booth at Applefest and I will probably have it with me.
Some items that I will have at Applefest will be going on to the store soon I just have not gotten a chance to take pictures of them yet and therefore have not made a listing for them yet, but keep you eye out and they should be there in the next couple weeks.
So like I said if you haven't had a chance head on over now to my shop PhotoAlley's Creative Haven on etsy and take a look around. Tell your friends and keep me in mind if you are coming to Applefest this year.
Till I write again.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment