Friday, September 21, 2012

'Nother Photoshoot

So this is the post for the photoshoot I told you about but couldn't post just yet, well I just got confirmation that I could post it, and I literally mean like minutes ago. I warn you this post will be photo heavy again.
A little about this shoot.... let me see well it was my first engagement shoot ever and I totally loved every second of it, it was for one of my best friends in the whole world which made it more awesome and I had done a shoot for them just the day before their engagement... if you haven't figured it out yet, here are the images:





















My favourite ring shot








We had so much fun because we had serious shots, we had fun shots, we had tradition shots, and un traditional shots. And as you can see they had no problem with getting wet.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did when taking them.
-Photo Alley

1 comment:

  1. Great shots. Love the grouped shots. You did an amazing job. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete