Thursday, March 21, 2013

Project of Doom

So I finally have finished the project of Doom up to the point I will be working on it, from here my mom has said that she will do the quilting for me because my regular quilter is out of commission for awhile due to surgery and I would like it to be finished and on my bed soon.

If you would like to try the Project of doom yourself you can find it at Fandom in Stitches

Here are the pictures of some close ups:
The left side with broom

Right side with pig in corner

Howler (was the Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Bean Square)

Teacup and Trevor

Broom (my mom designed)

Hedwig

Time turner and Vial

Harry's glasses and snitch

The bookcase before the green border

The pillows for each house
Huffelpuff- Quick Quotes Quill
Gryffindor- Potions book
Slytherin- Triwizard Cup
Ravenclaw- Maurader's Map

Pig

I hope you like.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment