Thursday, April 17, 2014

long hiatus

Hello, hello,
I'm sorry I have been on such a long hiatus but I was having some health issues, actually I still am but have not been feeling up to posting until now, so be prepared for tons of photos.
So I just went out and bought myself some metal stamping tools, so watch out as soon as I can get my hands on some old spoons I'll be punching it hard.

Next I decided I was going to make a princess paper pieced quilt


snow white

cinderella

tinkerbell

aurora

ariel

belle

jasmine

pocahontas

esmerelda
megara

mulan


jane

kida

this is my lay out for the quilt, I am working on Alice right now and still need to make
giselle, tiana, rapunzel, merida, elsa and anna

All these patterns can be found at fandom in stitches or at Misha29's site

I also tested the card soldier pattern for Misha29 as well

And lastly I made myself a pair of reversible fleece mittens, pretty awesome I think

Hope you enjoyed the pictures and I hope to have mine and pocket sherlock's recent adventure posted soon as well
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment