Sunday, May 18, 2014

More and More Crafts

Hello my friends,
So here today for you are some pictures of the ami that I made (hint: may the force be with you), some of the paper pieced princes from Misha20's and then lastly some pet and nature photography I just took today.
Prince Florian- Snow White

Prince Charming- Cinderella

Peter Pan- Peter Pan

Mad Hatter- Alice In Wonderland

Eric- Little Mermaid

Prince Phillip- Sleeping Beauty

As for the ami, here is Yoda:
Without his cloak
 With his cloak




And last but not least some pictures of nature around my house and some pet photography. I hope you like.
Our new cat stand seems to be working



I think cat eyes are just interesting

And I think she has some of the most beautiful
 


They didn't really do what I wanted them to do nor stay still long, It may be a
work in progress to get some great shots of their faces





I had my dad walk behind me to make him turn his head, 
I got the two pictures and then they were off running again



A Trillium, Ontario's official flower

Robin's egg

Birds nest

 a Rock

That's all for now, I am going to be working on another amigurumi doll this coming up week for a customer so do stay tuned. A hint: Aloha!

-Photo Alley
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment