Monday, September 12, 2011

A Quilting I Will Go

Hello,
Today I decided to be really productive and worked on some comfort quilts.
Here are the images of the 4 I did today:
This one is actually flannel

I figured this one would be good for a little girl

I absolutely loved these panels

I decided to try something different

And below is the owl necklace that I got this weekend with a friend. I absolutely adore it, when I saw it I just thought to my self that is amazing. 


On a gluten free note if anyone lives with a Sobey's near by they may sell "Udi's" bread now as well as some other gluten free products. I know ours does after we talked to them about bringing more stuff in. They now carry Udi's bread, 3 or 4 types of cake and a few other things I haven't tried yet. I let you know more like product name and what I thought about the taste after I try some more.
Have a wonderful week.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment