Thursday, September 1, 2011

And thanks for all the..... Amigurumi?

Hello all,
It's been a while since my last post and I am sorry, I've been really busy moving my stuff back to my home town and moving my brother out. It has been one giant shuffle of boxes but hopefully I can get back in to posting more regularly and taking more pictures of my own work in the weeks to come.
But first I have new amigurumi to share with you.
These are 2 new fuzzy guys (I really like the yellow one) that I have
made


As for these 2 I saw a picture of crocheted
chinese lanterns and wanted to try my hand at it
these are my first 2 attempts. I'm working out the kinks

As for my own pictures I do have some flower pictures I took of painted roses but I haven't uploaded them just yet, and today well today is just a crappy day so maybe tomorrow the pictures will come.
Enjoy the rest of your week everyone
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment