Sunday, January 13, 2013

Project What I Wore cont.

Hello
Here are the next three days of what I wore.
If your just joining us now, I saw a post on deviant where the girl drew the clothes she had worn every day for like a month so I thought since I haven't been getting out and taking pictures as often as I want and I need some inspiration I thought I would try this for a month and take pictures of my outfits.
So here they are:
 Me and the Bride just before wedding dress shopping.
Yesterday after the gym I changed into this,
A nice light infinity scarf and one of the shirts I tried
bleach on. It says "Always..."

Today I decided to laze around, I was going to stay in my 
pjs but I thought that wouldn't be the smartest idea
(my flash decided it was going to have a fit, so not the best lighting)

Keep checking in for more "Project: What I Wore"
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment