Monday, January 7, 2013

HP in Yarn

Hello,
long time no post,
I finally have been getting creative and one of those ways was making some Harry Potter dolls.
Here they are:

Harry Potter, He actually has a cloak in his finished version
This was also for someone

Then I made Luna, cork necklace and all

And lastly Fred and George. I have a better picture on my phone
but I haven't uploaded it yet.

Then Over the holidays there was also a full moon and an almost clear sky where the moon made a rainbow around it. 
Here it is:

And lastly I started a Deviant account on deviantart and while on there I found a woman who had done drawings of all the outfits she had worn for a month or so and that gave me an idea so 
Here are yesterday and todays outfits.
I will have better setups and pictures for upcoming outfits but I wanted to start the project now.


That is all for now and I hope to post again very soon.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment