Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gluten Free Amigurumi

Hey all,
As I had promised I have the names of those Gluten free crackers. They are by a company called "Barkat", there are 2 brands in the store I shop in and both taste awesome. One is the "Matzo Cracker" and I think it would be best used for cheese and crackers. The other is just called "Crackers" and these ones remind me of plain soda crackers that you eat with soup. It is awesome, because I have been craving these types of crackers since going gluten free, non of the other ones I have tried have tasted like any gluten containing crackers like before so now all is well.
As well I just tried the "Udi's" brand of multigrain bread. It was also good, so if you are looking for a gluten free bread that tastes similar to a gluten containing bread, I suggest this brand. I have tried now both the plain sandwich bread and now the multigrain bread, both good. To me they taste similar to an Italian loaf. It also is very dry so when eating something like a sandwich I would suggest either microwaving it for a few seconds to get some moisture or putting more things like ketchup on the sandwich when eating it. It tastes good both toasted and not toasted, as a grilled cheese sandwich, as a sandwich and also on it's own. Like I said I highly recommend it.

As well here are the images of the crochet items that are going to be for sale in September if I can get a booth at my home town's festival.

I will be making a bunch of small jellyfish and hopefully
will make them into keyrings

This is a heartbroken alien, he even has a down cast
head

Originally just a water drop, now a girlie rain drop

Another Alien but this one is a nerdy guy with a helicopter hat


lastly this little guy... no words can describe him
I hope you like them and I will keep posting images of the crochet projects.
-Photo Alley

2 comments:

  1. That last one reminds me of Doby from Harry Potter, just saying. They're pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, He was originally suppose to be something like an elf and her turned into that cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete