Friday, April 8, 2011

Pete The Magic Dragon

Hello,
Remember that show Pete the Magic Dragon... well the baby dragon pattern from about a week ago reminds me very much of it. Anyways I have been having a great holiday at home with my family where I brought some of my latest projects home and got requests to make some for them...
So here as promised is Mr. Funny as well as the dragons I made:
Mr. Funny with a facial expression by my brother.

The dragon my brother requested

The dragon my mom requested, hers has mini wings
And lastly the ghost my brother requested, you know when
your a little kid and you wear a bed sheet pretending to 
be a ghost well he wanted a ghost that looked like that
so we came up with this design.

I hope you enjoy and I hope to get back to you with more designs later.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment