Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Come A Little Closer Baby.....

****BE FORE WARNED PICTURE HEAVY POST****

Hello again,
Here are the close up images from our trip out west of the animals.
Some are mine, some are my mom's and a few are even my dad's I believe. Who's are who's I'm not sure I can't remember. But I hope you enjoy them all.
The bears from our's and the neighbours yards

A Few of the Bucks around town

Some Crows

Eagles in their various daily activities

A young eagle to an adult eagle

The fawns from the neighbours yard

The jay that danced for me on the railing

Some king fishers

Apparently this bird flew into the window and they thought
he was dead... he wasn't

The Great Blue Heron


This was a Raven that my mom got a picture of picking up the food and flying.
Great shot in my opinion


Beautiful sun set

One of the fawns

A young eagle
Well those are the rest of the photos that I liked best from our trip to the island. I hope you enjoyed them and if you get a chance can go see some of the wildlife there in person. Just remember though, if you do go, they are wild animals so stay safe.

Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment