Monday, August 15, 2011

Coming Soon.....

Hello again,
I thought I should give everyone an update. I since returning from BC haven't really done my own work but and I do say BUT I will be doing a shoot soon with a friend of mine... the only clue I'm giving you is hay bails... hopefully.
As well on another note I was recently at a place called Rainbow Foods and they had some gluten free chocolate covered pretzels by Glutino that were very delicious, if you didn't know you wouldn't be able to tell they were gluten free. As well there is a great bakery in the Picton area that makes some gluten free foods, so far I have tried their angel food cake which was divine, some almond cookie fingers (absolutely amazing), their chocolate chip cookies (very moist) and their taffy butter tarts which tasted just like regular taffy tarts. If I can find out the name of the store, which has been forgotten by me of course, I will let you all know so that if your in that area you can stop on by and have a look.
Hope your summer is going great and safe.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment