Thursday, February 23, 2012

Goblins Galore

Hello,
As Promised I did get some crocheting done, just not as much as I would have liked too. I got a little lazy and didn't work as fast as I know I could, or write the pattern as fast as I should but it's done now and the new one will go faster but I thought I would give you a sneak peek at the new goblins I have created.
Sans Wings

With Wings

This guy started out from an image of a "Korbat" from the website game Neopets, however he evolved from there. I started with his hands and absolutely loved them, then I made his body and thought it's a little small but I think it should work. I then continued on with his head and for what I was originally going for it's too small but for what he became it's perfect. Then came his giant ears and his feet, and tail. After that I sewed on button eyes and thought I don't know if I want to add wings... so I took a picture. Next I went and added the wings. I definitely like him with both so I think I shall make a small army both with and without wings. So keep posted for more to come.

As for the past week I forgot to mention that I had been able to get up to see Winterlude and I took a few pictures with my point and shoot and would like to share the sculptures I liked the best.

A close up of the dream catcher

Men sculpting a head



And these were ice sculptures that had been painted
neon colours.

That is all for now, keep enjoying the lovely weather.
-Photo Alley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment