Monday, February 6, 2012

Down the Rabbit Hole

Hello,
So I have slowly been getting back in to rhythm with how my days use to be. It actually helped that I was comissioned to make a rabbit for an up coming baby shower and so I had to make the pattern, see if it worked and all that great stuff. It was definitely a lot of trial and error and a lot of frogging ( unravelling) on my part before the finished product came into fruition.  So with out further ado here are some images I took today:

This is my favourite

I figured since it's been such lovely weather lately that I would
do the pictures outside and see how they turned out.

While out there I decided to do a quick self portrait
through our bay windows


I love the lens flare that created the rainbow

And I thought I would take a few pictures of the dogs running around





And these are the much awaited images from our first real 
snow fall. I still haven't edited them yet but I thought I 
would post my favourite ones.

If you would like to look at any other amigurumi (crocheted dolls) that I have made or if you would like to purchase one yourself they are at my shop Photo Alley's Creative Haven
Till next time, enjoy the weather.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment