Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sherlock Holmes... OH YEAH

Hello everyone,
So I finally got around to taking photos of the bunnies that would be for sale at my two upcoming shows so here they are:




Aren't they just the cutest

As for the title of this post, I finally got around to doing a crochet project for myself again, mainly because I wanted to try out wire framing in the dolls. And I decided to make a Sherlock Holmes, one of my favourite literary characters ever.
So here are some images of him.... He took 2 days to complete (around 3hrs each day)





This trio were my favourite images of him snooping
around the living room looking for clues.

I hope you enjoy, next hopefully will be a pose-able mermaid  and a Harry Potter quilt I found online for free.
Till next time
-Photo Alley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment