Friday, May 18, 2012

Sharpie Stained

Hello,
I know I haven't really been on lately but after taking the day to go to the zoo I realized that I had also been neglecting some of my other passions while I was crocheting so I took some more time off and did some quilting and then I also got some new fabric markers from "Sharpie" called Stained and made my self a nice custom pair of shoes. Here are some pictures of everything I have been up to:
3 of the custom bunnies I did

A quick snap shot in the car for my status

The left shoe is aquatic themed, here is the inside shot

Top

outside

back

The right shoe is more personal so this is the inside

And this is the outside, the reason there is some blurring 
is because 2 of my poems are on it

Geisha #1

Geisha #2

Geisha #3
All the geisha's kimono's are made out of silk

I hope you enjoyed and I hope to better balance my 3 passions a little better in the coming months.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment