Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Fashion

****Warning: Photo Heavy****



Hello,
As promised here are the images from my fall fashion shoot I did today with a friend. We both modelled and I must say I think that we did really well with what we had, i.e. no lighting but the sun. It was very cool and originally I was a little nervous, I haven't really done many fashion shoots especially on location and I must say it went with out a hitch for the most part, only a few people walked through the shoot and it tended to be when we weren't shooting. And there were a few wardrobe changes after we had decided what was going to be what.
With out further adieu I present the pictures (with a bit of editing)



  
  
  
  
 
  
 

 
 

I hope you enjoy them.
-Photo Alley





No comments:

Post a Comment