Sunday, October 2, 2011

Retreat

Hello,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I was on a 3 day quilting retreat with the guild I belong to. I was able thankfully to complete an entire quilt while there (pictures will be posted at a later date). My time there was complete fun, I enjoyed the company of my fellow quilters and got to see how I will probably act with my best friend when I get a little older.
Because of this I haven't really been posting anything or taking any pictures, I actually have been in a picture down time. But that is all about to change. Tomorrow I go meet with a friend to start planning a fashion shoot, and hopefully we will get to shooting later this week, otherwise it will be after the thanksgiving weekend. More about that later I guess. But to tied my time till then I have been editing and I wanted to show you some of the pictures I have done, I have gotten interested in the before and after work as well so let me know what you think.






These are just a few edits I have done with nature pictures I've taken, I am hoping that I can get some volunteers and I am going to do some head shot before and afters, natural looking and extreme.
Till then have a great weekend.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment