Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tis the Season- Tree Ornaments

Hello,
So at the quilt retreat this year our theme was Christmas in September, well as our challenge per say we were asked to make tree ornaments because we were entering a tree at the base for auction in December.  Yesterday at the meeting it was announced that we still needed more ornaments so I got to work today and here is what I made:





Along with these ones there are 3 I didn't photograph, another star but in purple trimmed in fuzzy white, and 2 flowers that were in my stash and were much to large for anything I normally do so they became ornaments as well.
As well here is an image I drew up a while a go that I really like:

I hope you like, and I hope you are all keeping warm in this cold weather.
Till next time
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment