Thursday, October 27, 2011

Let's Get Creative!

*Link heavy*

Hello again,
So I haven't been shooting anything lately but I am hoping to soon. In the meantime though I have been looking on Etsy for inspiration and I would just like to share some links with you of some of my favourite finds of today.

First off I started with a search of moustache, I know that seems strange but for some reason the things people come up with are just so interesting.
The first site is owned by SV Jewllery it has quite a selection of cut necklaces of various things, I couldn't pick just one thing from this shop so I gave you the link to the whole shop.

Next is a shop called Yummy Pocket The link takes you to a moustache in a bottle, I thought that was a pretty funny idea, however check out the whole shop cause it has some other funny ipod/iphone cases to look at.

Next I looked up nintendo and found this a nintendo controller laptop case as well at this person's shop there are hoodie phone cases that look neat.

This artist also works in acrylic but most of their stuff were rings Here is the link to a "Diamond" ring. The person's other work is also pretty cool but I thought those were the funniest and kind of want one myself

After that I thought to look at crochet patterns, I've been thinking about what new ones I might want to try and build my skill to make the ones I want to create myself so here were a few inspirations.
This Guitar looks very real and so do a few of the person's other items if you take a look. I definitely think I want to either buy this pattern or make my own if I can.

Chonticha just had a bunch of  very realistic looking cartoon characters in made in crochet, both large and small projects. I think "Stitch" and his gang and "Goofy" are my favourites.

This was a cool bike  that some one made.

And lastly I found Some ANGRY BIRDS

That was all for now. I am fairly inspired now so I am think I  might go make some more christmas ornaments for the guild.
Have a Happy Halloween
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment