Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crochet Storm

Hey,
I have decided I am going to open up my own Etsy shop so recently I have been crocheting up a storm.
I realized I wanted some inventory before I actually open the store and I needed some bigger items. So For the past 3 days I have been creating away.

Here are the images:
This is the front and side view of a the Fire Faery. 
I have decided I am going to keep this one.

This is the front and side of the flower faery.


This is the front and side of the Ying and Yang Faery

And this is the 4 all together, you will notice the last faery is the 
forest faery from a previous post.
I would have made more of these guys except I ran out
of the proper safety eyes.

These are my frogs I have made so far, I will
be making many more.

And this is another bead guy, the first
one to be made for my shop.

Tomorrow I hope to make some more frogs and also some jelly fish or more beaded men.

I as well also have a picture of the gifts I gave my nieces for christmas. I crocheted them up some food, from the book "Yummigurumi", to go with their play kitchen. I made them each a set of fruit salad and a sandwich set.
Here are the images:


Till next time.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment