Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cell Phones and cozies

Hello all,
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but we had a loss in the family and I haven't felt like posting anything much of lately.
However I finally got enough energy up and put this post together.
I did go out after the first snow fall and took pictures down in our provincial park but I haven't had the time or the energy to work on them so hopefully in the next couple days I can get around to that.
I have been able to work on some of my Etsy stuff.
So One blood blister and 2 sore fingers later this is what I have to show:






These images were taken in my small makeshift home studio.
If you would like to see more of the items please go check them out at my Etsy shop Photo Alley's creative Haven

There are about 6 small cases perfect for smaller phones and especially for I phones and 2 larger cases perfect for a phone like the Samsung Galaxy or any phone similar to this size.

I hope you enjoy.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment