Friday, March 23, 2012

Fruit Bowl or Crochet Bowl

Hello all,
Here are the last Items I crocheted for this weekends craft show, again it is in Trenton at the Oddfellows Hall which is 39 Elgin street, if you can make it out.
I hope I can use this craft show as a starting off point and find out what people like to buy the most off and then for the next one I can focus more on those items.
So with out further adieu here are the images:
If you buy at the show you will either receive a free easter 
egg or a free carrot to go with your purchase

This is a quick fruit salad I out together, there are 2 pieces
of every fruit and there are 6 different fruits

3 all age friendly raindrops and a frog

A caterpillar pattern I designed but hadn't tried yet,
One has no legs, one has legs and one has dragon fly wings

These are the gremlins I am selling, each  one is different

This is my favourite one so far besides my pink one.

All items are filled with stuffing rather then beading so they are safe for almost all ages, as well I tried to make as many with just yarn eyes so they can be safe for all ages.
Please enjoy, and come out and support some local businesses at the show.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment