Thursday, March 15, 2012

More product

Hello,
So I've been crazy busy getting ready for the craft show and I'm not even there yet, it seems for every toy I crochet someone wants to buy it, but all is good and all will work out. So here is some images of some more bunnies and another guy I am making for the shows. I hope to have more images of more product up in the coming days.



5 Bunnies have been sold including the blue camo one above and one of the purples so there will be atleast 3 at the craft show if you make it out, I am hoping to have more but it all depends on whether the eyes come in on time for the first show. I also have another show booked in April, details will come closer to the date. And don't worry the bunnies won't be the only cute things at the show so stay posted for more items to come.
Take care all, if you don't hear from me it's because I am eye deep in yarn.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment