Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winter Time is Icy time

Hello once again,
So the day after my last post I got around to quilting some more tops and here they are:

Both are comfort quilts and made from scraps I had left over from all my other comfort quilts.

I also got to try this really cool dessert. It was called jello orange slices, I saw the recipe on facebook and thought I would try it out so I got myself some oranges and some jello and went at it.
Here is an image of the slices:
If you would like to know how I made them feel free to ask.

And lastly I was getting really disappointed with  here in my home town, it would snow tons and look beautiful but as soon as I was ready to go and take pictures the snow would all be melted off the trees and it would all just look blah, like it had been sitting there for days rather then hours. But finally today it snowed and then like usual it rained but, it decided to freeze rain so everything was covered in ice. So naturally I went out and took some pictures. Here are a few unedited versions, I haven't decided if I want to edit them or just leave them au natural.












I hope you enjoy the images as much as I do. 
I also hope to have some more quilts for you in the next couple weeks but this time they will be personal quilts, ones I will be keeping. Till then keep safe.
-Photo Alley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment