Tuesday, April 13, 2010

End of year

Well the school year is coming to an end and I would just like to comment on how wonderful it was. I learned so much. I find that the human aspect is actually the hardest for me, I'm more of a person who does detail shots and close up photography. I am getting to like human photography but I still like the closer up versions so parts of faces, the hands, feet and legs. I don't really like photography the full body and I believe it's all because of my hard time focusing on farther away objects, when they are closer up I can see them better and therefore can focus better.
Anyways this is just one year of many more years to come and I am sure I will get into human photography more but for now it is spring and flowers are coming, this is my wonderland and it will be where I play for the time with my photographs. When I figure out how to post pictures I'll share with you some of my discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment