Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome!

I just wanted to say welcome to my blog, I'm one of 2 Photo Alleys and I'm an artist and crafter. This blog will talk about Photography, Theatre, Knitting, Crocheting, Quilting and Food. Why food? Well food is a big part of my life now, I recently found out I had Celiac and it definitely has been a change so I thought why not let people know about my adventures, not only in the arts but also in food.

To start I thought I would give a little bit of a pointer to any of you that are trying to cook gluten free. When you leave bread to rise, don't leave it un attended it creates a dough rising explosion. We only recently finished cleaning out our oven from the mess but the bread still turned out delicious. Happy cooking.

More from me later, this is just the beginning.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment