Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gluten Free Marg

I was making my toast this morning and realized I had never mentioned the gluten free margarine that is being made now. I first saw a commercial for it at the beginning of the summer but it didn't come out for another month or so, but I was thinking this morning how wonderful it is to have the taste without the gluten. The brand is Becel. Yes the beloved margarine of my family forever, slightly less lactose then butter and definitely tastes better to me. I remember one day I was talking to the woman who told me about celiac's and she was saying how she loves butter but it's just too expensive and it goes so fast, and then I mentioned that becel had just come out with a gluten free margarine. Now the best part about this margarine is that it is also vegan and therefore lactose free. Perfect. So if you are looking for a substitute for butter go find the Becel vegan margarine and it is gluten free. Enjoy.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment