Friday, September 10, 2010

Old School

Today was our orientation to the new group of students into our program and we of course had swag door prizes. You know those neat and cool things related to your topic, in our case photography, that is given away at the end of meeting. Well Who knows what we had for those types of prizes, besides I know we had paper cause I got some, but they went all old school on us this year and gave away free disposable cameras. That's right in the era of digital cameras and laptops we as photography students now have some disposable cameras and film to work with if we want. Know all I need to do is see if my family still has any film cameras left lying around so I can use the film. See if I am actually any good. Definitely think it will be fun shooting with the disposables those, can't wait to start.
Thinking about old school like things I was talking to a bunch of classmates on how wicked it would be if I could own a Polaroid camera. I love those things and hope that my family still has our old one and I'll save some pennies to get the film or if I need to I'll save pennies and get a new Polaroid that supposedly just came out. Who knows? I'll keep ya posted especially with those disposables.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment