Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some Cute Designs

This week has not been my most favourite of weeks. I have not been feeling great, a little down in the dumps and it just seemed to be going farther down the drain as the week and the day progressed but... BUT the day is looking up, yes at 11 pm the day is finally looking up. See I have yet another assignment that I have to find another model for and of course the time is going by at light speed. The day looked up when the person I wanted to model said they were interested in it. This is of course very good this means only one more model to find.... well maybe 2 depending on if I need or decide to put a model in my creative ad assignment. As of right now I'm against a model in that assignment and therefore only need to find one more... the one for my consumer portrait... of course it will be the hardest model to find because I have a very, very specific look I am going for and I have an idea of what I would like the model to look like. It does not help that I only know 2 people who have this look and neither live in the area.
The other reason I am in a better mood... I have started to give my new room a lived in look, the posters are on the wall, the guitar is in place and now all I need to do is put away the last few bags of things and I'll be finished... Hopefully this one I can keep clean and orderly, I have more space for it.
But yet another thing that brightened my day was this sweet little dragon He is the most adorable thing I have seen. After I finish the creamsicle Snorlax he will be the next project. Hopefully soon, I definitely need the break and the stress relief.

I definitely am feeling much better now that it is later in the night, and hopefully after a good nights rest tomorrow will be better... the class I have sounds fun. We are learning fashion photography and it should be quite fun and interesting, a lot more like  working in a very busy studio... and for a real client.
As photography goes the pictures that are inspiring me to write my book (which I'm am slowly working on) come from a post from my schools blog. The series of images are called Dancers Among Us If you get a chance I suggest checking them out.
All the advice I can muster today is if your feeling down, do something you love.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment