Thursday, February 10, 2011

Total Camera Geekology

Hello all,
I was just checking out some of the other photography student's blogs when I came across one that had a link to a website. This website is quite the interesting little place, it is all camera based stuff and I love it. There fore I am going to share the link with you so you may check out it's total awesomeness. The place is called PhotoJojo I suggest you go check it out immediately. When I added up everything I wanted from the site, it was definitely over 400 dollars worth of stuff. It may also have something to do with the fact that I pretty much wanted everything that was for sale. Is that a bad thing... maybe... but that is okay cause I will just have to save my pennies.
Enjoy the site.
-PhotoAlley

No comments:

Post a Comment