Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The World is Expanding

I was watching tv today when I got home from grocery shopping, Always a fun task being gluten free, and saw a most amazing commercial. I know sometimes when you go gluten free you miss the many gluteny goodnesses that you can no longer have like regular name brand cereal, the rice crispies have barely malt, the shredded wheats are well wheat. It is definitely not a time of year to miss your comfort breakfast foods and then this commercial like a holy grail came on to the tv set and I thought I would share it with you. Apparently Chex (that lovable cereal that is amazingly good even when it's plain) came out with a gluten free version in 5 flavours. It says nicely on the box in the wonderful ribbon that says "Gluten Free". The tag line "I don't want to always so no to my kids when they want something".... or something along those lines, however I am not sure where you can find these cereals. Last time I heard about the gluten free margarine in a commercial it took another month or so to come to Canada. But keep your eyes peeled cause they look yummy.
Enjoy your snow day.
-Photo Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment